Home

Cultural park
Fishing port
Seaside pleasure garden
An ancient building
Meshor Temple
Military blockhouses
Mount Leiti
Mituo Cultural Train
Film
 
   
  The Miso Temple
   The Ching Dynasty government set up an official Matzu temple in the Mituo Port. As the port silted up, eight villages in the Mituo township moved the statue into the village. They took turns taking care of the statue and built the Miso temple shortly afterwards. The current one was completed in 1975. Its door guards are two maids of honor.
 
 
   
 
   
‧Best viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution‧ Copyright ©2004 走讀臺灣 All Rights Reserved
網站設計:愛達普生影像製作行銷傳播股份有限公司